Fee & date
Ready to apply?
You can register at any time of the year. The easiest and quickest way to apply is online. There are lots of extra benefits if you do. YOu can:
- upload all your supporting documentation, saving time and postage costs
- apply online for any of ACCA's range of qualifications
- plan ahead and enter for your exams at the same time, saving your time and moeny (there are discounts available for early exam entry - please note this service will be availbale later in the year)
- claim provisional exemptions so you know at which level you can start your studies, immediately after completing your application
- track you application
- start studying! Your application will only take a short time to process and we will confirm at which level you can progress your studies.
Apply online at www.accaglobal.com/applynow
If you can't apply online, you will need to submit a paper application form. You can obtain a paper application form by contacting your nearest ACCA office or contact ACCA Connect - our global customer contact centre. You'll find the details on our website. Please note, if you submit a paper application form, you will need to allow plenty of time for your application to be processed so you can, if you wish, sit exams at the next available exam session. We start issuing exam entry forms from mid February and August for exams in June and December. And don't forget to allow extra time for postal delivery services from your home country to the UK. Please visit the ACCA website, contact ACCA Connect or your local ACCA office for further information.
You see, it is quicker and easier to register online!
Joint Examination Scheme
As a resident or a national of VietNam, you can sit the VietNam Tax & Law exam
On registration you will be asked to pay an initial subscription fee. Then on 1 January each year, an annual subscription fee will be due. As you enter for exams or claim exemptions, a payment will be requested.
The following fees are applicable in 2013 (and are subject to change without written notice):
*If you have previously been registered with ACCA and wish to re-register, you should complete a re-registration form which can be obtained from the ACCA office in your country. The re-registration fee is £79 (an additional penalty fee of £79, plus any outstanding fees that you owe, may also be charged if you were removed from the register for non-payment of any fees and had not previously informed ACCA that you wished to leave the register).