Vietnam Computer - Based Exam (CBE) Centre
CBE students fall into two main categories:
• Those sitting the first seven papers of Foundations In Accountancy (FIA).
• Those sitting the ACCA Qualification exams (F1 – F3), leading
to the status of fully qualified accountant recognised by statute
in the UK and many other countries.
The CBE accesss token fees for each student are as follows:
- £42 per access token fee for FA1, MA1, FA2, MA2.
- £62 per access token fee for F1, F2, F3 of ACCA or FAB, FMA and FFA of Foundations In Accountancy.
Centres will be invoiced monthly in arrears for all access tokens generated. All invoices must be paid within 30 days.
Registration of students must be made at least one week prior to the exam session.
To become a Licensed CBE Centre of ACCA, a centre needs to submit the following documents:
- One CBE licence application form, completed in full, signed and dated where requested
- Two signed and completed copies of the CBE terms and conditions
- One licence fee payment for £250 or £500 only (GBP)
- Diagrams/photographs where appropriate.
All those documents can be found in the application package. Please contact Ms. Ha Le (Business Relation Manager - Learning, ACCA Hanoi) at email@example.com or Ms. Nga Bien (Business Relation Manager - Learning, ACCA Ho Chi Minh City) at firstname.lastname@example.org for this package.
Generally it takes four to six weeks for your application to be processed. Each licence will expire on 31 March every year. The application package of a new year is available at the end of January of that year.
The fee per year for either CAT or ACCA Licence is £250. The annual fee for the licence of both types is £500.
Once officially licensed, you can start to operate CBE sessions with your own schedule and fees collected from students.
Please refer to the related documents on this page for more relevant information.
Unable to open a PDF document? To open a PDF you need Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded for free from the Adobe website.