ACCA programmes and qualifications
ACCA programmes seek to satisfy the needs of financial and accounting professionals, as well as those in the neighbouring professions, throughout all stages of their career.
Our main qualifications are:
- ACCA Qualification
- Foundations in Accountancy suite of awards
- Diploma in International Financial Reporting (DipIFR & DipIFR(Rus))
- Certificates (CertIFR & CertIA)
- International Certificate in Financial English (ICFE)
- ACCA Students Feedback
There are few general points to be mentioned:
- All qualifications are examined in English only
- All qualifications' materials are publicly available
- ACCA is the Examining Body only. You can study for ACCA exams with our Approved Learning Partners
Please note that starting from 1 February 2012 the registration to all ACCA programmes, as well as exam entry, exam attendance dockets and exam results, will move to a fully online basis.
Read the top story from the left hand side menu for more information.