December. Deloitte Seminar on Consolidation (Kyiv. Ukraine)
On 3 December 2013 ACCA and Deloitte Academy organised the seminar for ACCA members titled “Consolidation package: IFRS 10, IFRS 11, IFRS 12, IAS 27 and IAS 28” in Kyiv, Ukraine. The event provided overview of major requirements for accounting and disclosure of interest in subsidiary, joint arrangements and associates.
The seminar was attended by 45 ACCA members representing senior finance roles at Ukrainian and multinational companies.
Facilitators of the event were:
- Yevgenia Nogovitsyna, senior manager and head of Deloitte Academy in Ukraine
- Olga Kuzmenko, senior manager in the audit department at Deloitte
Among the topics covered in the seminar were:
- IFRS 10 Consolidated Financial Statements
- IFRS 11 Joint arrangements
- IFRS 12 Disclosure of Interests in Other Entities
- IAS 27 and IAS 28 – overview of major changes
On the picture: event participants