October. Baltic Financial Forum (Riga. Latvia)
On 23 October 2013 Latvian Business School with ACCA’s support organised the 19th Baltic Financial Forum. The emphasis was on the EURO introduction in Latvia, as well as opportunities for the Baltic enterprises after Euro introduction.
Over 70 participants took part in the discussion, including ACCA members, CEOs and CFOs of top companies, university professions and government representatives.
Among the key speakers were:
- Pēteris Strautiņš, Economic expert, AS DNB banka
- Tõnu Mertsina, Chief Economist, Swedbank AS
- Karan Partovi, Senior Equity & ESG Analyst, Nordea Asset Management
- Aldis Erglis, Technology Expert, Microsoft Latvia
- Indra Freiberga, Senior Investment Advisor, Investment and Development Agency of Latvia
- Igor Rodin, Managing Partner, Deloitte Latvia
- Valdemārs Vaļkuns, CEO, SIA Voldemārs
- Dace Pelekā, State Revenue Service
- Armine Movsisyan, Audit Partnere, KPMG
- Ilana Ekbauma, Consulting department project manager, Deloitte Latvia
- Kristine Potapoviča, Board Member, LZRA
Pictured: Aldis Erglis, Valdemārs Vaļkuns, Karan Partovi