October. Forbes CFO Forum (Kyiv. Ukraine)
On 30 October 2013 Nataliya Vovchuk, Head of ACCA Ukraine, Baltic and Caucasus States, presented ACCA’s recent research Future Pathways to Finance Leadership during the Chief Financial Officer Forum in Kyiv, Ukraine.
The forum was organised by Forbes Conferences as a platform for exchanging best practice and evaluation of the prospects of development of the business. It gathered near 200 CEOs, CFOs and employees closed in functions of companies of all business directions, representatives of leading law, auditing, consulting, IT companies, HR-agencies. ACCA was the information sporsor of the Forum.
Pictured: Nataliya Vovchuk - Head of ACCA Ukraine, Baltic and Caucasus States
The event participants highly regarded the research as it offered clear instruction on what development activity has to be undertaken in order to be on top of finance profession in the years ahead. The ten key tips for winning successful finance careers of the future are as follows:
- Plan A – know your finance fundamentals
- See strategy and business experience as the new baseline
- Career plan for the next big thing in finance: insight and analytics
- Get risk experience under the belt
- Become a deal maker
- Get closer to stakeholders, become customer focused
- Focus on the management skills that matter
- Prepare for more regulation and broader reporting
- Get connected
- Expand your “footprint”
Read the 5 Minutes On CFO Pathways