April. ACCA Ukraine held the Graduation Ceremony (Kiev. Ukraine)
On 15th April, 2009 the ACCA Ukraine successfully held the Graduation Ceremony.
Roger Acton, ACCA Europe Director awarded the ACCA Affiliates with the certificates and also congratulated the Top Affiliates:
- Volodymyr Mazur (GlaxoSmithKline Ukraine)
- Igor Panchenko (Poltava Petroleum Company)
- Andriy Varusha (Astelit)
The Ernst and Young Academy of Business presented the special prize to affiliate – participation in “Mini MBA” program.
Also the ACCA students attained the highest mark in separate ACCA Papers during the December 2008 Examinations Session were awarded with the certificates and special prizes from ACCA CBE Center, Business Education Alliance:
F4 - Anna Dudar (KPMG Ukraine)
F8 - Anna Kozlova (Ernst & Young Ukraine)
F8 - Yulia Misinjova (PriceWaterhouseCoupers Ukraine)
F9 - Olga Chornoivan (Ernst & Young Ukraine)
P1 - Pavlo Plastovets (Deloitte & Touche Ukraine)
P2 - Ganna Lobunova
P4 - Kateryna Polyvoda (ESTA HOLDING)
P5 - Andriy Varusha (Astelit)
During the event the prominent speakers from the leading audit companies made their presentations on the topic “Role of Accountancy Profession in Business”:
• Olesya Melnyk, Partner, Ernst & Young;
• Tomas Basta, Assurance Partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers;
• Gerry Parfitt, Partner, KPMG in Ukraine;
• Alla Savchenko, President, BDO Balance-Audit;
• Vitaliy Kazakov, Managing Partner, Grant Thornton Ukraine;
• Alexander Pochkun, Managing Partner, Baker Tilly Ukraine.
Moreover, the winners of the First ACCA Contest for Undergraduate Students were awarded with the diplomas and internship in the leading audit companies BDO Balance-Audit, Baker Tilly Ukraine and Grant Thornton Ukraine. Also they received the business books from the partner of the contest – bookshop “Business Kniga”.
Please see the photos from the event.