- Engaging with tax agents
- [17/12/10] ACCA has read with concern and disappointment the recent report “Engaging with Tax Agents” by the National Audit Office.
- Updated factsheets 147-156
- [13/01/10] - Factsheets 147-156 on employment law have been updated to take into account legislative changes as of November 2009.
- Insolvency: Scottish Trust Deeds
- [5/10/10] - Clarification on whether an England based Insolvency Practitioner can take over as trustee for pre April 2008 bankruptcies and protected trust deeds in Scotland.
- Employment Issues
- [10/02/10] - Updates on the national minimum wage, holiday entitlement, sick pay and late night travel.
- [01/01/2010] ACCA has nominated RSM Tenon Financial Services as the recommended provider of independent financial advice to ACCA members and their clients.
- Banks’ SME Charters
- [08/01/10] - Most of the main banks now either have, or are working on, a SME charter as part of their commitment towards small business.
- Technical factsheets
- [31/12/2010] Technical factsheets covering practice management and development.
- Anti Money Laundering Regulations 2007 and ACCA members
- [01/01/08] - An overview of the supervisory regime as it applies to ACCA members under the New Money Laundering Regulations (NMLR) which came into force on 15 December 2007.
- Everything you need to know about XBRL
- [31/03/10] - A comprehensive overview of XBRL (extensible business reporting language) and what it can do for accountants.
- Mortgages, Long Term Care and Insurance Mediation Advice
- [04/02/10] - A simple guide to help you better understand ACCA's Designated Professional Body Regulations 2001.
- Intellectual property and the practising accountant
- 04 Apr 2011
- [05/04/11] - Accountants and finance professionals must understand Intellectual Property (IP) issues to help their business clients, says ACCA and the Intellectual Property Office (IPO) in a new guide produced jointly by the two organisations. This guide has been written to help finance professionals get to grips with the nuances of IP, from trade marks to patents.