- Factsheet 163 - Audit Exempt Companies - ACCA Accounts Preparation Report
- [15/10/09] - This factsheet provides ACCA practising members with guidance on engagements to prepare financial statements for limited companies and other incorporated entities.
- Keeping safe online
- [30/06/09] - HMRC publish new online security guidance.
- Managing cashflow guides
- [16/01/09] - ACCA has endorsed a series of user-friendly guides designed to provide credit management advice direct to businesses.
- Sound financial management
- Glenn Collins, ACCA UK's Head of Advisory Services, John Davis, Director of Local Business at Barclays, and Sara Harvey a qualified chartered certified accountant all present their views about how SMEs can survive the current climate, while recognising that access to finance is a huge issue for SMEs and for the accountants representing them.
- The Companies Act 2006 - Its Implications for Company Directors (PDF)
- [01/01/2009] Booklet explaining how this new legislation has important implications for the two million UK businesses which trade as limited companies, as well as for all those who own shares in them, trade with them or provide business or professional services to them.
- The Risk Register: Basic Principles for Smaller Companies
- [13/10/09] - This short guide is intended to help those embarking on a Risk Register exercise