Making IT and Communications work for you
ACCA and BT Business are working together to provide information to supports you, as a member, and your business clients. As part of this, we are providing regular features and updates that explore how businesses can harness the true benefits of today’s technology, in today’s economic climate.
- Why you need business broadband
- [06/03/09] - We look at how to make sure your broadband delivers the reliability you need for businesses to succeed.
- Website structure
- [26/06/09] - We look at the taxonomy, or basic structure, of websites
- Unified communications
- [25/07/09] - How to boost productivity and save money with UC.
- Registering a Domain
- [15/05/09] - We look at the most important element of a website, the address and domain.
- Outgrown your space?
- [17/03/09] - We look at how to make the best decision for your business and keep costs under control.
- IT security
- [01/05/09] - A summary of BT business' guide on IT security
- Hosting your website
- [12/06/09] - We look at the different hosting packages available
- Five big mistakes
- [20/03/09] - Everyone in business makes mistakes – but you can learn from others before making them. In this feature we look at five common errors which can trip up your business, and how you can side-step them.
- Data under attack?
- [20/09/09] - IT security crime is on the rise, especially amongst smaller businesses. BT Business gives an overview of the latest IT security tools.
- Create effective communications
- [03/04/09] - Staying in regular contact with established clients and customers allows businesses to monitor customer needs and so develop better products and services.