- HMRC Agent Account Managers
- [19 April 2012] If HMRC's normal communication channels have left you frustrated and still needing an answer, the Agent Account Manager service may help.
- Online Filing Exclusions
- [10/01/2012] HMRC have published a list online Self Assessment filing problems and guidance and guidance for those affected.
- Employer's CD-ROM
- [29/04/10] - Details of latest issues with HMRC’s Employer CD-ROM
- Online security
- [29/04/10] - Tips on online security and details of the latest phishing scams
- Acceptable characters
- [31/03/2010] - An overview of the characters that may be used when completing Self Assessment tax return forms for online filing
- CTSA Online Filing
- [20/01/10] - Issue with Annual Investment Allowance for accounting periods straddling 31 March 2008
- Self assessment online filing issues
- [31/08/2009] - HMRC have identified a number of issues which will affect the electronic filing of tax returns for 2008/09.
- CT Online Filing – software compatibility update
- [31/03/10] - HMRC lists commercial software suppliers