- Property transactions and capital allowances
- [10/10/2013] Recent Finance Acts have been a game changer when it comes to claiming capital allowances on integral features forming party of a property sale or purchase.
- Draft Finance Bill 2013 - At a glance
- [15/02/2013] A summary of the key parts of the Finance Bill 2013.
- Capital Allowances - Fixed structures
- [12/02/2013] HMRC have issued Revenue & Customs Brief 32/12: Plant and Machinery Allowances: polytunnels.
- HMRC Pilot to Improve Post Response Times
- [23/08/2012] HMRCis piloting a "signpost" scheme in an attempt to improve response times for incoming mail.
- HMRC Toolkits
- [26/04/2012] HMRC Toolkits focus on areas which cause difficulty in practice and offer protection against penalties.
- Finance (No.4) Bill 2010-12
- [25/04/2012] A bill to encourage investment in business, exports and to build the economy?
- Annual investment allowance and taxi cabs
- [17/12/10] A common question on the Technical Advisory helpline is 'My client is a taxi driver and has bought a new cab during the year. What is the capital allowances position?'