Emergency Budget 2010
ACCA UK is on hand to guide you through how the Emergency Budget 2010 impacts you and the small businesses you work with.
Following the Chancellor’s Budget announcement, on 22 June 2010, ACCA UK has produced a number of resources looking at how the Budget will affect members and their clients:
- Guide to...Emergency Budget 2011 tax rates and allowances
- A guide to the main changes introduced in the emergency Budget 2010
- A Budget Report rolling presentation
- ACCA UK’s Budget 2010 e-newsletter.
- Illustrative examples of the interaction between pre and post 23 June 2010 gains
- Capital Gains Tax Comparison across different CGT Regimes
- Pre-Budget Report 2009
- Highlights of the main announcements of 2009's Pre-Budget Report with a focus on helping practitioners and SMEs prepare for upcoming changes.