- Code for Leasing Business Premises
- A voluntary code for Leasing Business Premises in England and Wales 2007 has been issued, following collaboration between commercial property professionals and industry bodies representing both owners and occupiers.
- Changes to the Consumer Credit Act 1974
- The Office of Fair Trading (OFT) introduced the remaining reforms to the Consumer Credit Act 1974 on 1 October 2008
- Bankruptcy and Diligence etc. (Scotland) Act 2007
- Guidance on those parts of the Bankruptcy and Diligence etc. (Scotland) Act 2007 that commenced on 1 April 2008.