- Intellectual Property
- [15/02/2013] New guidance available from the Intellectual Property Office aimed at demystifying intellectual property.
- Get ready for the new data protection rules
- [21/01/2013] A guide to the proposed tightening of data protection rules.
- Pension scheme trustees’ duties and responsibilities
- [29/01/2012] Summarising the duties and responsibilities of pension scheme trustees.
- Professional PrivIlege
- [18/02/2013] Professional privilege not to extend to accountants following Prudential case.
- Financial Services Act 2012
- [24/04/2013] Financial Services Act 2012 came into force from 1 April 2013. It is part of the strengthening of the financial regulatory structure in the UK.
- Pension Scheme Trustees' Duties and Responsibilities
- [06/12/12] A brief summary of the main duties and responsibilities for trustees of pension schemes.
- The Cancellation of Contracts made in a Consumer's Home or Place of Work etc. Regulations 2008
- [20/06/2012] Details of The Cancellation of Contracts made in a Consumer's Home or Place of Work etc. Regulations 2008 which came into force on 1 October 2008.
- Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (DSRs)
- [20/06/2012] Details of the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (DSRs).
- Data Protection - Deletion of Personal Data
- [16/01/2013] The Information Commissioner's Office has produced new guidance on the deletion of personal data.
- Charities Employment and The Equality Act
- [06/06/2011] The Charity Commission will issue full guidance on the Equality Act shortly.
- Red Tape
- [25/05/2011] The Cabinet Office has a website that lists and asks for comments on regulations.
- Equality Act guidance
- [01/07/2011] Guidance on the Equality Act, which came into force last October.
- Pensions Bill 2011 – summary of the main measures
- [30/08/11] A summary of the main changes introduced by the Pensions Bill 2011.
- Code for Leasing Business Premises
- A voluntary code for Leasing Business Premises in England and Wales 2007 has been issued, following collaboration between commercial property professionals and industry bodies representing both owners and occupiers.
- Bankruptcy and Diligence etc. (Scotland) Act 2007
- Guidance on those parts of the Bankruptcy and Diligence etc. (Scotland) Act 2007 that commenced on 1 April 2008.
- Changes to the Consumer Credit Act 1974
- The Office of Fair Trading (OFT) introduced the remaining reforms to the Consumer Credit Act 1974 on 1 October 2008
- Data Protection Act 1988
- The Data Protection Act 1988 ca be accessed here.