- Reshaping workplace pensions for future generations
- [02/12/2013] Have your say in a consultation on the future of workplace pensions.
- Employment Law factsheets
- [24/04/2013] The ACCA suite of Employment Law factsheets have been updated to reflect recent case law.
- Age Discrimination
- [16/01/2013] Guidance on Age Discrimination.
- The employee shareholder
- [29/10/2013] Tax incentives and employment rights have changed. Find out how.
- Pensions auto-enrolment: understanding ‘postponement’
- [06/08/2013] When and how employers can use postponement under the new pensions legislation.
- Employee Ownership and Employee Shareholder Status
- [19/09/2013] Details of emplyee ownership and employee shareholder status.
- Pension Auto Enrolment
- [08/11/2013] Businesses can inadvertently fall foul of the rules on auto-enrolment, including not preparing for staging date, non-notification, and not understanding ‘worker status’.
- Research and Development - above the line tax credit
- [28/10/2013] A look at the accounting and taxation aspects of the new above the line research and development (R&D) tax credit.
- National Employment Savings Trust - NEST
- [28/02/2013] NEST is a new pension scheme set up by Government that can be used by any employer to meet their workplace duties regarding making pension contributions for their workers. Find out more here.
- Pension Auto-Enrolment - Know Your Clients Staging Dates
- [16/01/2013] The Pensions Regulator has identified seven steps that employers should follow as they prepare for automatic enrolment.
- Employment law technical factsheets updated
- [08/05/2013] ACCA’s suite of employment law technical factsheets has been updated to reflect recent case law.
- Making sense of the ‘employee shareholders’ concept
- [28/10/2013] What does the government’s scheme to create employee shareholders mean for both employers and employees?
- Preparing for pensions auto-enrolment
- [10/07/2013] Advice to help with the preparation for auto-enrolment by assessing their workforce.