Workplace pension reform - Vodcast
All businesses with one employee or more will be required to automatically enrol eligible jobholders into a pension scheme and contribute to that individual’s pension. This major change is coming soon.
As part of our regular updates Susannah Hines from the Pensions Regulator talks with Glenn Collins, Head of Technical Advisory at ACCA, answering questions on workplace pension reform, what it means for businesses and what needs to be considered.
Susannah provides answers to a number of questions including:
• What is auto-enrolment?
• What are the new timeframes?
• What is it that employers actually have to do?
• How do employers identify whether a staff member is eligible for auto-enrolment?
• Who is responsible for registration and are there penalties for non-registration?
• What support is available?
You can view the vodcast here.