- Workplace pensions reform: preparing for automatic enrolment
- [09/03/2012] Guidance from the Pensions Regulator on preparing for employers' automatic pension enrolment.
- Employment Law
- [29/02/2012] Details of increases in the limits for unfair dismissal
- Parental Leave
- [02/03/2012] UK opts for an additional year's grace from implementing EU Parental Leave Directive.
- Employers' Mandatory Pension Registration
- [18 January 2012] Details of mandatory pension registration for employers from 2013.
- Workplace pension reform - Vodcast
- [25/04/2012] All businesses with one employee or more will be required to automatically enrol eligible jobholders into a pension scheme and contribute to that individual’s pension. This major change is coming soon.
- UK Border Agency - illegal working
- [25 June 2012] The UK Border Agency has updated its guidance for employers on preventing illegal working.