- Illegal Dividends
- [20/10/10] - Guidance for accountants preparing company accounts and auditors on dividend payments which may be illegal.
- Urgent Issue Task Force Abstract 47
- [03/09/10] - A look at the extinguishing financial liabilities with equity instruments
- Going concern and liquidity risk - guidance for directors of UK companies
- [25/01/10] - The Financial Reporting Council (FRC) published updated guidance, on 15 October 2009, for directors of UK companies to assist them when making their assessment of going concern.
- Accruals accounts pack
- [06/04/10] - Launch of new accruals accounts pack for small charities.
- FRED proposed amendment to FRS 25
- [08/01/10] - Details of the Financial Reporting Exposure Draft proposed amendment to FRS 25 "Financial Instruments Presentation”.
- Revised LLP SORP
- [21/04/10] - The CCAB issued a revised LLP SORP on 31 March 2010 effective for periods commencing on or after 1 January 2010.
- Intellectual property and the practising accountant
- 04 Apr 2011
- [05/04/11] - Accountants and finance professionals must understand Intellectual Property (IP) issues to help their business clients, says ACCA and the Intellectual Property Office (IPO) in a new guide produced jointly by the two organisations. This guide has been written to help finance professionals get to grips with the nuances of IP, from trade marks to patents.
- IFRS for SMEs
- [25/11/10] On 29 October 2010 the Accounting Standards Board (ASB) published its proposals for the future of financial reporting in the UK and Republic of Ireland.