Going concern materials
- ACCA together with the Financial Reporting Council (FRC) have produced this 'Guide to' on going concern, specifically tailored to Financial Reporting Standards for Smaller Entities (FRSSE) companies.
- Targeted to the audit of a small company, the Auditing Practices Board (APB) produced technical Bulletin 2008/01.
- In light of this bulletin ACCA have produced a Technical Factsheet 143.
- The FRC have produced useful reference material specifically targeted to directors of listed companies. This covers the going concern issue together with liquidity risk.
Other useful documents and guides
- Auditing Standard 570: Going Concern
- Bulletin 2008/10: Going Concern Issues During the Current Economic Conditions
- Auditing Standard 700: Auditor’s Report of Financial Statements