- Charity Commission publishes new strategy on combating fraud
- [The Charity Commission is calling for charities to better protect themselves against fraud and financial crime.
- Implementation of Charities Act 2011
- [16/03/2012] The Charities Act 2011 comes into force on 14 March 2012 and consolidates previous charities legislation into a single Act.
- Charities Act 2011 - An Update
- [27/02/2012] The Charities Act 2011 consolidates previous charity legislation into a single comprehensive Act. The implementation date of the Charities Act 2011 is 14 March 2012.
- Charity Commission updates guidance on internal financial controls (CC8)
- [15/10/2012] Nigel Davies suggests now might be a good time to review your charity or charity client’s financial controls.
- Charities – fraud
- [25/06/2012] The Charity Commission has updated its guidance on trustee duties to protect charities from fraud and financial abuse.
- Taking a look under the bonnet - a trustee check on internal financial controls
- [20/09/2012] Nigel Davies, Accountancy Policy Team, Charity Commission, suggests now might be a good time to review your charity’s internal financial controls
- Guidance on Accounting and Audit thresholds for charities in the UK and Rebublic of Ireland.
- [20/09/2012] The Charity Commission has produced a summary of accounting and audit thresholds for charities in UK and Republic of Ireland.