- Audit exemption for group companies and LLPs
- [26/08/11] When can companies and LLP that are parents of subsidiaries of a group opt for audit exemption?
- APB tightens ethical standards
- [01/07/2011] The APB has tightened its ethical standards with regards to the provision of non-audit services by auditors.
- Audit exemption for charities
- [26/08/11] When can a charity opt for audit exemption?
- Revised guidance for auditors on money laundering
- [23/03/11] - The revised version of Practice Note 12 ‘Money Laundering – Guidance for auditors in the United Kingdom’ has been updated by the Auditing Practices Board (APB) to reflect the requirements of the Clarified ISAs.
- Audit exemption for industrial and provident and friendly societies
- [26/08/11] When can an industrial and provident or friendly opt for audit exemption?
- Practical auditing under Clarity ISAs
- [01/07/2011] Practical guidance for auditors who will shortly have engagements due to be performed under the new clarified ISAs.
- IFAC’s tips for cost-effective ISAs applications
- [23/03/11] - IFAC’s Tips for cost-effective ISAs application and Q&As on proportional application to SMEs audits
- APB ethical standards - auditor rotation
- [22/03/11] - A collection of the most frequently asked questions on auditor rotation.
- Audit exemption for companies and LLPs
- [26/08/11] When can a company or LLP opt for audit exemption?