Growth and exports podcast
Delivered by Glenn Collins, ACCA UK's head of advisory services, and David Smith, lecturer, business consultant and associate of the Ashridge Strategic Management Centre, this video focuses on:
• Why growth is seen as important and how it can be generated by businesses
• Exporting for the first time, the process and what to consider beforehand
• Relevant business models to help businesses to export
• Risks and pitfalls for new exporters and how to avoid them
• Who can help businesses when exporting into new markets?
'As globalisation engenders ever more specialisation, we need to seek new markets to exploit our specialist products and our knowledge and expertise.'
View the full script of this podcast in related documents (see left).