Reporting Issues for Charities
Delivered by Glenn Collins, ACCA UK's Head of Advisory Services, and Ray Jones, Head of Charity Commission's Accounting Policy Team, this podcast focuses on:
- Trustee reporting responsibilities
- Look at some of the common reporting areas where trustees fail to meet their obligations
- Examine why high quality reporting is essential
- Look at two key and misunderstood areas of income recognition
- Accounting for contracts and multi-year grant commitments
- Lessons on good reporting by reflecting on the Charity Commission's compliance work.