In-company training service
ACCA's UK 's In-Company Training Service can provide you with the ultimate in customised training. We can both:
- adapt courses offered through our wide-ranging programme of existing public courses, so that they meet your specific needs
- work with you to create bespoke courses.
With unparalleled access to first class lecturers - with expertise covering all facets of the accounting and business world - we can deliver diverse and high-quality training. We can also cater for staff at all levels of your organisation, from Finance Directors to non-financial managers and new recruits.
Whether you need technical updates, management development or finance training for non-financial managers, we can deliver efficient and cost-effective bespoke learning.
Benefits to you
ACCA's UK 's In-Company Training Service gives you complete control over the design and delivery of training:
- you select the location, date and programming of an event, so it takes place entirely at your convenience
- you can tailor the training so that it is completely appropriate to your organisation and your delegates
- you can leave all aspects of organising the event - such as liaising with speakers, producing course notes etc.- to us, freeing you from time-consuming administration
- because course fees are calculated on a daily rate, rather than per delegate, you receive excellent value for money.
Types of courses
The types of courses we can provide include:
Technical Updates - detailing current developments, new legislation and best practice. Examples include:
- What's New in Financial Reporting?
- Convergence between UK and International Standards
- 21st Century Management Accounting
- Embedding Risk Management
- Accounting in Italy and Spain
- Accounting in the USA
- Portfolio Investment
Management Development Courses - designed for professionals working across all disciplines. Examples include:
- Improving Persuasion and Influencing Skills
- Advanced Project Management Skills
- Essential Report Writing
- Assertiveness at Work
Finance for Non-Financial Managers - designed to improve understanding of financial principles and techniques. This course provide an excellent opportunity for professionals in non-finance positions to get to grips with the interpretation of financial data, courtesy of ACCA's expertise in finance..
Free telephone consultation - please contact Varsha Mulchandani at email@example.com to discuss your training needs. Meetings with prospective lecturers can also be arranged, on request.
Proposal - ACCA will put together a proposal including course design or modification, lecturers' fees, ACCA's administrative fees and comprehensive handout material.
The event - ACCA will handle all course administration, arranging suitable lecturers and producing detailed course packs including handouts, timetables, delegate lists and appraisal forms.