Sector Specific Networks
There are six sector specific networks in the UK:
- Corporate sector network
- Financial services network
- Health service network
- Internal audit network
- Panel elections
- Practitioners' network
- Public sector network
Each network is run by an elected panel of members and acts as a forum for the exchange of ideas and a networking platform. The aims of each network are to:
- provide support to help individuals cope with increased demands of the modern working environment
- act as a forum for the exchange of ideas and facilitate networking among professional accountants who work in the specific sector
- cater for the professional education and information needs of members in the sector
- advance both the collective and individual interests, and the career prospects of members in the relevant business sector
- make representations to, and influence, regulatory and other bodies in the sector.
For further information on individual networks follow the links above and view the standing orders pdf (under "Related documents") governing the operation of the sector specific network Panels.