Steve Tappin is the best selling co-author of The Secrets of CEOs: 150 Global CEOs Lift the Lid on Business, Life and Leadership.
Steve has dedicated his career to being a leadership advisor and personal confidant to Fortune500 CEOs. He draws on 20 years’ experience of working with Chairmen and CEOs and acts as a confidant on performance, leadership and talent.
Until recently he was European Managing Partner for the CEO practice of Heidrick and Struggles and his early career was spent with ICI and as a partner at both KPMG and PA Consulting.
Personally mentored by the late Sir John Harvey-Jones, Steve is a successful entrepreneurial CEO; he is currently CEO of The Secrets of CEOs Ltd and prior to that founded and led Edengene, the industry award-winning new venture consultancy, and Leaders Reloaded, the CEO development boutique.
Learn more about his current assignments at: http://www.thesecretsofceos.com/09_work_with_steve.html.
Steve is a highly sought after media commentator: he has appeared live, on screen or in print with the BBC, CNBC, Reuters, BusinessWeek, Fortune, FT, New York Times, Telegraph, Mint, Financial Express and Business Today in the last 6 months alone.
“The Secrets of CEOs”
• The Secrets of CEOs is the first book to bring together150 top global CEOs, including 70% of the FTSE100 and global leaders like Michael Dell, Narayana Murthy and Chairman Wang on the record
• The CEOs interviewed are responsible for $1.8T of revenues and have over 1,000 years of CEO experience
• CEOs drawn from all major industries including US corporate giants like Google, Alcatel-Lucent, Dell and News Corporation; new corporate champions from India like Infosys, Tata and Wipro; leading Chinese and Russian companies such as Lenovo and Severstal
• Detailed studies of how the great CEOs lead today and how best to lead in the future
• The book is already a bestseller in Europe and Asia, having sold over 15,000 copies and topped Amazon and Telegraph business charts
• Global launch by Lord John Browne and Ben Verwaayen in London; also China (World Economic Forum), India and USA
• More detail, including Richard Branson’s forward, synopsis and CEO video interviews at www.thesecretsofceos.com