How will the students benefit?
Students benefit from work-related learning in a variety of ways:
- provides an opportunity to put theory into practice
- develops an awareness of the realities of working life and career options
- builds confidence and self esteem
- provides an opportunity to develop personal and social skills, including communication and team building, and develop employability skills
- develops knowledge of accountancy and/or your business sector/industry
- provides access to careers education and guidance from people in an accountancy role, enabling more informed decisions to be made
- provides ‘real-life’ case studies and examples for coursework and exams.
To see how one student benefited from her placement please see the related document 'Student Case Study' on the left hand menu.