ACCA UK Business Relationship Managers
ACCA UK employs a dedicated team of Business Relationship Managers, who are available to support and advise employers of ACCA students and members. The team is made up of specialists in Public Practice and Corporate/Public sector employment. Each member of the team covers a specific UK region and can advise on a range of issues, such as:
- matching ACCA's training requirements to business and staffing needs
- assisting in the induction of new students, supervisors and mentors
- assisting in the design and development of training programmes
- recommending effective study options
- monitoring examination progress and practical experience
- sourcing appropriate Continuing Professional Development courses and in-company training.
Business Relationship Managers are also responsible for monitoring and advising ACCA Approved Employers within the UK . Each Approved Employer is allocated a Business Relationship Manager upon registration on the scheme, who acts as their point of contact for all ACCA training and related matters.
If you would like further information on the UK Business Relationship Manager for your area please contact the Training Administrator on 020 7059 5810.