SARS National Stakeholder Forum
Policy and comment form
ACCA (South Africa) is a member of the SARS National Stakeholder Forum held quarterly between SARS and relevant professional bodies.
The purposes of the stakeholder meeting are to:
- Address any procedural or administrative issues that could not be resolved by either the regional SARS branches, regional stakeholder meetings or the SSMO, with SARS national offices;
- Address any policy issues, defined as non procedural or non administrative i.e. legislative amendments with SARS national office
The ACCA (South Africa) Tax Committee represents two groups of stakeholders on the Forum:
- ACCA members
- Any other tax practitioner that is an associate of the ACCA (South Africa) technical forum.
Issues may be submitted by completing the issue form attached and forwarding to firstname.lastname@example.org.
23 February 2010
- 03232010 - SARS - National stakeholder meeting Handout - VAT
- 03232010 - SARS - National stakeholder meeting-handout - Enforcement audit
- 03232010 - SARS - National stakeholder meeting handout practitioner contact centre
- 02232010 - SARS - National stakeholders meeting - Notes
4 May 2010
Unable to open a PDF document? To open a PDF you need Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded for free from the Adobe website.