Fast track Masters of Science in Accounting & Finance degree awarded by Sheffield Business School
ACCA Singapore has launched a new partnership initiative with Aventis School of Management, Singapore that will allow ACCA members and affiliates to undertake a one year Masters' degree, Master of Science in Accounting and Finance, which has been designed especially for them.
The programme by Sheffield Business School, which has been running successfully in the United Kingdom for the past four years, will be offered for the first time outside of the UK when the first intake commences in Singapore in October 2013.
More information on the course can be found on the Aventis website
Aventis School of Management in collaboration with Sheffield Business School will also extend a full scholarship worth S$15,000 to one ACCA member/affiliate who possesses a minimum of 3 years practical experience in a management role. The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of the applicant's ability to excel in a dynamic classroom environment and to enrich their classmates' educational experience and will be jointly accessed by Aventis School of Management and Sheffield Business School. Applications for the scholarship will close on 15 September 2013.
Aventis International Scholarship
Aventis International Scholarship is for professionals who possess a minimum of 3 years professional experience in a management role.To apply for this scholarship please include an essay in addition to the personal statement in your application which answers the following questions:
- Which qualities should a successful financial manager have?
- How have you developed your financial management skills in order to achieve your professional objectives?
- Which skills do you need to develop further and how would your studies at Sheffield Business School help you do so?
Terms and conditions
Scholarship grant applications will be reviewed upon submission of the candidate's application which should include the following:
- Duly Completed Application Form
- Latest CV
- Academic Transcripts and Certificates
- Due date: 15th September 2013
- Decision made by the committee will be final and cannot be appealed
- Other terms and conditions apply
For more information on the scholarship, please contact Ms Elena Ermilova at firstname.lastname@example.org or 6720 3333 to discuss your eligibility as well as get assistance with your application.