ACCA Approved Employer Programme
ACCA's Approved Employer programme has been designed to help you derive maximum value from your accounting and finance staff. The programme enables you to benchmark your training policies and procedures against ACCA's training standards and receive global recognition of the training and development opportunities your organisation provides to finance trainees and professionals. /p>
The ACCA Approved Employer programme is free of charge.
Benefits for approved employers in Singapore
- ACCA recognition for the training and development support you provide to your finance and accounting staff.
- Regular seminars organised exclusively for ACCA Approved Employers.
- Discounts for non-members to attend ACCA Singapore CPD Events.
- Training support tailored to your needs.
- Free online copies of ACCA's monthly magazines, including accounting&business and student accountant.
- accounting link - a regular employer newsletter with important information about industry and ACCA developments.
Supporting employers in Singapore
ACCA helps organisations recruit, retain and develop talented finance staff. Information about the qualifications and services we provide can be found on our global website.
ACCA Singapore also has personnel dedicated to providing information, advice and support on recruitment, training, development and existing approved employer accreditiations.
We work with many employers in the territory, aiming to provide timely and expert advice, tailored to the needs of individual organisations.
To find out how we can help your organisation, please contact Eunice Eu at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please visit the events section to find out about a range of events which could help your career development or complement your studies.
- Go to the events page
in Larger Accounting Firms
Using the Skills Development Fund (SDF)
ACCA Nurture Scholarship Awards