ACCA Exam Regulations For Pakistan Students
- Each candidate is required to comply in all respects with any instructions issued by the examination supervisor and/or his invigilating staff during an examination.
- A candidate may not attempt to deceive the examination supervisor by giving false or misleading information.
- You are not allowed to take to your desk, possess, use or intend to use while at that desk, any books, notes or other material except those authorized by the examination supervisor.
- A candidate may not assist, or attempt to assist, or obtain, or attempt to obtain, assistance by improper means from any other person.
- Each candidate is required to adhere at all times to the "ACCA Exam Guidelines".
- The examination supervisor's rulings must be complied with by each candidate. Supervisors are obliged to report any case of irregularity or improper conduct to the Registrar. The supervisor is empowered to discontinue the examination of a candidate suspected of misconduct and to exclude him from the examination hall.
- A candidate may not engage in any other unprofessional conduct designed to assist him in his examination attempt.
- A candidate may not remove either his/her script booklet, candidate registration sheet or his/her question paper from the Examination Hall. All examination scripts and Candidate Registration Sheet(s) remain the property of ACCA.
- Please ensure that you include these details on any continuation sheet which may be given to you during the examination and note that no extra time is allowed for this at the end of the examination.
- Please leave all bags and briefcases at a point indicated by the supervisor. ACCA cannot accept responsibility for theft or loss of, or damage to, any items left in the examination hall.
- Please ensure that you have been given the correct examination paper by comparing the front cover of your examination paper with the paper designation code on this document.
- ACCA does not implement a dress code for its examinations. However, please dress for your examination(s) in a manner which will not cause offence to your fellow candidates.
- Before, during and after your examination(s), please do not behave in a manner which will distract your fellow candidates. Inappropriate behavior will be reported to ACCA by the supervisor.
- Please do not open your question paper or start writing in your script booklet until the supervisor begins the examination.
- It is in your direct interest to show your rough workings for each question, in the script booklet. This will help the marker accurately assess your performance in the examination.
- Please stop writing as soon as the supervisor ends the examination.
- Please do not then leave your desk until the supervisor permits you to do so.