During the examination
- Please ensure that you arrive on time for your examination(s) as you will not be given extra time if you are late. ACCA strongly recommends reaching your examination venue atleast 1hour before the examination.
- Due to the continuous increase in the number of candidates taking ACCA paper based examinations, it is advisable to enter your examination hall atleast 45 minutes before the examination. This would ensure that all candidates go through the same security checks placed by British Council Pakistan at the entrance.
- Due to your safety and security, NO dedicated area has been reserved by ACCA and British Council for the students’ relatives at the exam venue.
- There will be no parking facility available at any examination venue in Pakistan.
- The Supervisor will not allow you to enter the examination hall after the first hour of the examination.
- You are not permitted to leave the hall permanently until the end of the session. A candidate will be liable to such penalties as the ACCA may determine for failure to comply with the following examination regulations.
- If you are required to leave the hall for a short period at any time, you will be escorted by an invigilator.
- You are allowed to take only the following items to your desk:
a. rulers, pens, pencils and an eraser or correction fluid
b. a slide rule, logarithm tables, geometrical instruments and charting templates
c. a noiseless, cordless pocket calculator which may be programmable but which may not have a printout or graphic/word display facility in any language.
- You are NOT allowed to take your mobile phones/ electrical devices to the examination venue. Any candidate who’ll bring these items to the examination centre will have to leave these items outside the examination hall and the ACCA/British Council Pakistan will not be responsible for loss/theft of such items.
- Before the examination begins, please complete the following details on your ‘Candidate Registration Sheet’ in black pen and on the front of your script booklet (please note that your name should not appear on your script booklet):
a. Your student registration number
b. your desk number
c. your examination centre/hall code number
d. Your examination paper name and number
e. (Where appropriate) your examination paper law/tax variant code or your examination paper IAS stream code.
f. (At the end of the examination) please also indicate the question numbers which you have attempted during the examination.
- Please do not smoke in the examination hall.
Should you require further information on this, please contact the Customer Services Department at your nearest ACCA Pakistan office.