Before the examination
- You may only sit the paper(s) chosen by you and shown on your Examination Attendance Docket.
- You may only sit at the examination centre shown on your Examination Attendance Docket. Click here to view the location of your exam centre.
- You should retain your Examination Attendance Docket and take it with you to the examination centre where:
a. it will ensure your entry to the examination
b. it will be used to verify your identity during the examination
c. it will be retained by the centre supervisor after your last examination in the session
- You should also take your Student Registration Card to the examination centre.
- In the absence of your ACCA Student Registration Card, please take any of the following means of identity to the examination centre
a. Your passport
b. National Identity Card
c. Driving License
d. Verification letter issued by your nearest ‘ACCA Pakistan office’ by providing your recent passport size photograph along with an official proof of your identity.
- If you are unable to prove your identity your examination script may not be marked.
- Please pay close attention to the Supervisor's announcement at the beginning of each examination. This will include important information relating to safety within the examination hall. Please also ensure that you know where the fire exits are.
- Each desk in the examination hall is numbered; please ensure that you are sitting at the correct desk by referring to the desk number shown on your Examination Attendance Docket. If you are taking more than one paper, please note that your desk number may vary from paper to paper and if you do not sit at the correct desk your script may be rendered invalid.
Should you require further information on this, please contact the Customer Services Department at your nearest ACCA Pakistan office.