Middle East general public
ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is the global body for professional accountants. We aim to offer business-relevant, first-choice qualifications to people of application, ability and ambition around the world who seek a rewarding career in accountancy, finance and management.
To learn more about ACCA globally, please visit our global site
ACCA Middle East
ACCA Middle East was formally established in Dubai in 2004 and is part of ACCA's global network of 83 offices around the world. We support over 2,000 members and more than 13,000 students and affiliates working and studying in the Middle East.
- to improve awareness and recognition of ACCA in the Middle East
- to sustain, support and engage our expanding member and student base
- to extend tuition options in the region
- to be an international accountancy voice in the local markets
- Member and student initiatives
- Newsletter, website and other communications to stakeholders
- On-campus activities at universities and colleges:
ACCA Middle East actively participates in on-campus activities at universities and colleges across the region. While our engagement may vary from campus to campus, ACCA Middle East currently engages in the following activities:
- Attendance at career fairs
If you are interested in discussing any of the above offerings for your university or college, email us at email@example.com for more information.
Head of UAE
Head of Northern Gulf
Head of Oman and Qatar
Head of Business Development - Universities & Schools
Mohammed Sajid Khan
Head of Business Development - Education for the Middle East
Marketing Manager for the Middle East
Business Relationships Executive - Dubai Office
Customer Service Officer - Muscat Office
Regional Director - MENASA
- Please visit the events section to find out about a range of events which could help your career development or complement your studies.
- Go to the events page
SOCPA-ACCA Joint Event
ambassadors of its work with universities
Zakwany - A/CFO