BNY Mellon is an innovative financial services provider for institutions, corporations and high-net-worth individuals.
We offer asset management and wealth management, asset servicing, issuer and treasury services and broker-dealer & advisory services to clients around the world. We have businesses operating in 36 countries and serving more than 100 markets worldwide.
BNY Mellon in Ireland has a combined workforce of 1,700 staff. We have seven locations spread across Cork, Dublin, Navan and Wexford. The thread that binds together all our global locations is an environment that is driven by teamwork, trust and expertise. We operate with the highest standard of integrity and openness. It's just the way we do business, and that extends to our client relationships as well.
Caroline Perkins, Talent Acquisition, Riverside ll, Sir John Rogersons Quay, Dublin 2
BNY Mellon website
Number of employees: 1600
BNY Mellon offer exciting and challenging careers to graduates who want to start their career in the best possible way. You'll be consistently challenged, collaborating on a variety of projects alongside some of the best and brightest leaders in the industry. Our core business areas are:
- Fund Administration - We offer comprehensive fund accounting, financial reporting, transfer agency, pricing and trade execution services to our hedge and mutual fund clients.
- Trustee - The trustee function is a specialist provider of fiduciary services to its clients. The core responsibility of the trustee is to act solely in the interest of the shareholder, to hold in safekeeping the assets of the investment funds and provide oversight on the activities of the investment funds
- Corporate Trust - Corporate Trust provides trustee and agency services to support structured finance transactions including asset-backed securitisations, collateralised debt obligations, conduits and structured investment vehicles.
Number of vacancies: We recruit continuously for various positions throughout the year.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
We can offer you competitive salaries and a generous benefits programme. Professional growth is given top priority throughout our organisation, with a wide range of networking groups, opportunities for employee development through training courses and mentoring programmes, as well as tuition reimbursement. We even offer time off to volunteer and fundraise within your community. It's all about extending our values to every person and organisation we touch.
HOW TO APPLY
We are interested in meeting candidates from business, finance and accounting disciplines who display the following qualities:
- Strong numeracy and communication skills
- Analytical ability and a methodical approach
- Team players who also possess the ability to work well on projects on their own
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to prioritise challenging deadlines
Please apply to opportunities with your CV and covering letter to the BNY Mellon website or register your profile on our careers site to receive tailored job notifications.