Watch our Areas of Accountancy Video series to see what areas of finance and accountancy you can pursue in your career in accounting.
- New fast track route for Indian CAs
- Foundations level qualifications
- These are our introductory level qualifications if you do not have any prior qualification in accounting and finance or haven’t yet achieved the minimum entry criteria for the ACCA qualification
- ACCA Qualification
- The ACCA Qualification will provide you with skills and knowledge relevant to any business, which means you are free to choose which type of accountancy role and organisation you want to work for. Under this section you will also find information on the entry requirements and exemptions.
- Oxford Brookes degree in Applied Accounting
- Find out how you can gain an extra qualification without doubling your working load, while you studying for your ACCA Qualification.
- Global MBA
- Diploma in International Financial Reporting Standards (DipIFRS)
- If you are a finance professional who is not already knowledgeable about the details of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), this qualification has a fast and efficient solution to meet your needs.
- Areas of Accountancy