Seminar on Practical Experience Requirement on 20 Sep 2010
The Practical Experience Requirement (PER) is a key component of the ACCA Professional Qualification, complementing the knowledge you have gained through your exams.
A seminar on Practical Experience Requirements (PER) was held on 20 Sep 2010in Hong Kong.
Head of Education for Asia Pacific, ACCA
- Introduction to the Practical Experience Requirement
- The TDM and performance objectives - what are they and how to use them
- The role of mentor
- Completing the Annual Return
- Links between the PER and the ACCA examinations
- The Professional Ethics Module
Please click here for download the presentation material.
More information on ACCA Practical Experience Requirement can be found here
Unable to open a PDF document? To open a PDF you need Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded for free from the Adobe website.