Simple Guide to myACCA
What is myACCA?
myACCA is your personalised area of ACCA's website. It provides customised information and services relevant to the qualification and level you are studying.
How do I login to myACCA?
Visit www.accaglobal.com (myACCA at https://portal.accaglobal.com/) and login by entering your student registration number as user ID and passcode, which ACCA provides you at the time of the initial registration.
Once you have logged into myACCA, your personal details will appear at the top of the page. Within this section you can:
- make changes to your contact and employment details
- make secure payments for your annual subscription and exam fees using your credit or debit card
- enter for exams, change your variant papers or request a duplicate exam docket
- register to receive your exam results online and/or view your results.
- Print exam status report and certificates
Check the simple guide to myACCA on a number of major online services available.