Rural Economy Conference 2013
|Event:||Rural Economy Conference 2013|
Please see RELATED DOCUMENTS for booking form
"Back to the Future"
Who should attend? This one-day conference has been organised by the south Wales Society of Chartered Accountants and the Central Association of Agricultural Valuers (CAAV) and is essential for all rural economy practitioners and advisers.
- Taxation update - Leighton Reed, Broomfield & Alexander Chartered Accountants
- Grazing arrangements - Jeremy Moody, CAAV Secretary and Adviser and Alice De Soer, CAAV
- Manorial rights - what they are, what is their value and when they need to be registered by - Edward Harris, Solicitor
- Single Payment Scheme update - Rita Jones, Welsh Government
- Common Agricultural Policy reform post 2013 - Alun Davies AM, Deputy Minister for Agriculture, Food, Fisheries and European Programmes, Jeremy Moody and Alice De Soer
- Pot Pourri: Property Sales, Telecoms, etc.
(All topics are provisional at this stage and subject to change)
|Date:||20 Feb 2013|
|Duration:||9.30am for 9.45am concludes 4.45pm (approx)|
|Venue:||Metropole Hotel, Temple Street, Llandrindod Wells LD1 5DY|
|Type of Event:||Members' Networking Event|
100GBP (includes VAT) delegate rate
65GBP (includes VAT) students/probationers
*CPD Units are only verifiable if the event attended provides skills and/or knowledge relevant to your job or career aspirations.
|For further details please contact Elaine Neades on 01594 832979 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org|