100 Drivers of change
• The key factors that professional accountants should be thinking about to prepare for future opportunities and challenges over the next 5-10 years.
• The 10 ‘must dos’ for businesses and the profession to effectively weather volatility and shocks while reaping the benefits of existing opportunities.
• The emerging macro drivers of change that directly or indirectly impact business and the accounting profession.
Shape Your CPD
• Common misconceptions about ACCA’s CPD policy
• How learning is changing – the e-professional
• 100 drivers of change – ideas for development
ACCA's head of future research and leads its global research and insights programme that focuses on the future directions of business and the accountancy profession across a range of subjects. She has over 10 years of experience in research across different sectors of the economy and has worked in North America, Asia-Pacific and Europe.
Having started work as a trainee accountant with Spicer & Pegler in Nottingham, Ros has gone on to work in a number of areas across ACCA. In her current role she has responsibility for ACCA’s continuing professional development and practical experience requirements policies and supporting products. Immediately prior to this she was Head of Members Services with ACCA UK.
For directions visit the Novotel Nottingham website
The online booking system is now open