The 5th ICSA Corporate Governance Conference
|Event:||The 5th ICSA Corporate Governance Conference|
It’s been 20 years since the Cadbury Committee released its seminal report on corporate governance in the UK. So, what have we learnt over the past two decades and how does corporate governance thinking need to evolve to be fit for the future?
ICSA is pleased to announce the 5th Corporate Governance Conference will take place on Thursday 14 March 2013 in London. The conference programme will explore how corporate governance has developed over the past two decades since the issue of the Cadbury’s report back in 1992. Our speakers will discuss key areas such as: company stewardship; the composition and workings of company boards; and the changing audit market.
The Conference, now in its 5th year, is the UK’s premier governance event and has grown consistently attracting more than 240 delegates last year. Here are five great reasons why you should attend:
1. Through our influence with Government and regulators, and the work of our Members, ICSA leads in shaping the UK corporate governance agenda.
2. This year we’re delighted to welcome as one of the keynote speakers, Andrew Kakabadse, Professor of International Management Development, at Cranfield University, School of Management.
3. Build your own conference with the choice of three interactive streams and three practical workshops.
4. A great opportunity to network with peers and meet suppliers of products and services for professionals within the governance field.
5. This is the largest and most influential governance event of the year attracting company secretaries, compliance managers, CFO’s, board advisors, risk managers and governance professionals.
Plus, you can top up your CPD points. This event is accredited with six hours CPD by ICSA, Solicitors Regulation Authority, Bar Standards Board, ILEX, PMI and ACCA.
For further information or to book please contact Professional Courses at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Date:||14 Mar 2013|
|End date:||14 Mar 2013|
|Venue:||Business Design Centre, London N1|
ICSA and ACCA Members and affiliates £495
*CPD Units are only verifiable if the event attended provides skills and/or knowledge relevant to your job or career aspirations.
|For further details please contact on e-mail email@example.com|