Modular Training Programme One
|Event:||Modular Training Programme One|
PLEASE NOTE:If you have not used our booking system previously, please register here
To view details of the course outline or to make a booking please click here.
- international goods and services
- fixtures and fitting claims when buying commercial property
- the main capital taxes and their interrelation: Capital Gains Tax, Inheritance Tax, stamp duty and Stamp Duty Land Tax
- who is vulnerable? Prioritisation of the client base
- director transactions and other current account issues
- legal requirements
|Date:||17 Dec 2012|
|End date:||19 Dec 2012|
|Duration:||09:30 - 17:30|
|Venue:||ACCA, 29 Lincoln's Inn Fields, London WC2A 3EE|
|Type of Event:||Continuing Professional Development|
1 – 5 modules £110 per module
Discounts apply to any number of delegates from one firm. To qualify the booking must be made together. Please note the prices quoted are per person, per module.
*CPD Units are only verifiable if the event attended provides skills and/or knowledge relevant to your job or career aspirations.
|For further details please contact on e-mail email@example.com|