Our Joint Examination Scheme partners
ACCA is committed to supporting accountancy students around the world and to developing the accountancy profession. As one way to achieve this global support, ACCA works in partnership with local accountancy bodies in a number of countries.
One example of these partnerships is a Joint Examination Scheme. This is a partnership between a local accountancy body and ACCA to provide access to ACCA's internationally accepted scheme of exams. Local accountancy students register with both bodies and are thereby able to satisfy the exam criteria for membership of both bodies simultaneously.
ACCA has 16 JES partners around the world, working with national bodies to provide globally-accepted qualifications, with local recognition and relevance.
- Barbados - Institute of Chartered Accountants of Barbados
- Belize - Institute of Chartered Accountants of Belize
- Botswana - The Botswana Institute of Accountants
- Cambodia - KICPAA
- Cyprus - The Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Cyprus
- Greece - The Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Greece
- Guyana - Institute of Chartered Accountants of Guyana
- Jamaica - The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Jamaica
- Lesotho - Lesotho Institute of Accountants
- Malawi - The Public Accountants Examination Council of Malawi
- Malta - The Malta Institute of Accountants
- Sierra Leone - The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Sierra Leone
- Swaziland - The Swaziland Institute of Accountants
- Thailand - Federation of Accounting Professions (FAP)
- Trinidad - The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Trinidad & Tobago
- Vietnam - Ministry of Finance