SME conference 2010 - Trinidad
Presentations and supporting documents from the Trinidad sessions of ACCA Caribbean's 2010 SME conference.
- Opening session - feature address by Hon. Errol McLeod, honourable minister of labour and small and micro enterprise development
- Access to Finance (panel discussion) - Catherine Kumar, chief executive officer, Trinidad and Tobago Chamber of Industry and Commerce
- Access to Finance (panel discussion) - Mark Gold, ACCA president
- IFRS for SMEs (workshop) - Kyle Rudden, managing director, KR Services Ltd
- Managing Intellectual Property (workshop) - Richard Aching, manager - technical examination, Ministry of Legal Affairs, Intellectual Property Office
- SME Governance and Succession Planning (workshop) - Annette Rahael, Family Business Advisor