ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is the global body for professional accountants. We aim to offer business-relevant, first-choice qualifications to people of application, ability and ambition around the world who seek a rewarding career in accountancy, finance and management.
To learn more about ACCA globally, please visit our global site
ACCA Canada in Toronto is part of ACCA's global network, which operates in over 170 countries.
The activities of ACCA Canada include:
- Increasing awareness and recognition of the ACCA in Canada
- Member and committee meetings
- Member qualification recognition issues, advice on working in Canada, global mobility and other professional issues
- Newsletter, website and other communications to members and students
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook
- Please visit the events section to find out about a range of events which could help your career development or complement your studies.
- Go to the events page
The 30% Rule
September 26, 2013
September 19, 2013