Distance learning support
The following ACCA Approved Partners produce ACCA learning materials (textbooks etc) for students to purchase and use for self study and or to compliment any distant virtual, or face to face, learning students may be gaining.
Platinum Approved Learning Partner
You can now purchase BPP Learning Media's ACCA textbooks and support material from Footprint Books based in Australia.
Their online bookshop allows students to search by paper and will lead you to ACCA Study Texts, Revision Kits and Passcards. See this search for F8 as an example.
Footprint Books are currently holding stock valid right up to the June 2014 exams.
So if you use BPP learning materials, you need not go via the UK anymore and can pay in local currency - both $AUD and $NZD.
Footprint Books also offer discounts on BPP materials and deliver within one to three days.
Gold Approved Learning Partners
ACCA's Approved Learning Partners - Kaplan and BPP both offer comprehensive learning materials and online learning options to suit your learning needs and style.
Kaplan textbooks and exam kits can be ordered online or via a faxable order form.
If you choose to order textbooks via the online ordering service you will benefit from special delivery rates for those students based in Australia and New Zealand.
BPP Learning Media: www.bpp.com/learningmedia
ACCA Online Support
ACCA's global website offers a wealth of support material to assist you with preparing for your exams. The following is only a small example of the extensive resources available.
View resources specific to each ACCA Qualification paper , to prepare yourself to achieve examination success. Resources include:
- Syllabus and study guides: to help you plan your study and to provide detailed information on what could be assessed in any examination session
- Past papers: to prepare you for the types of questions you might face so that you can practise sitting an ACCA examination paper
- Examiner reports: learn more about how the examiners felt students approached previous examinations; where they did well and where and how they could have performed better
- Technical articles: on key examinable topics to support your study
- Reading lists: additional sources of information to broaden the scope of your learning.
Read 'Reading and planning time' and how to use this time to your advantage, before you start writing your exam paper on exam day.