Distance learning support
The following ACCA Approved Partners produce ACCA learning materials (textbooks etc) for students to purchase and use for self study and or to compliment any distant virtual, or face to face, learning students may be gaining.
Platinum Approved Learning Partner
BPP Learning Media is ACCA’s Platinum
Approved Learning Partner
+44 (0)20 8740 2211
Gold Approved Learning Partners
Becker Professional Education – ATC International
+44 (0)20 8977 0652
Get Through Guides
+44 (0)20 7871 9952
+44 (0)1189 890629
ACCA's Approved Learning Partners - Kaplan and BPP both offer comprehensive learning materials and online learning options to suit your learning needs and style.
Kaplan textbooks and exam kits can be ordered online or via a faxable order form. Click here for more information.
If you choose to order textbooks via the online ordering service you will benefit from special delivery rates for those students based in Australia and New Zealand.
BPP Learning Media: www.bpp.com/learningmedia
ACCA Online Support
ACCA’s global website offers a wealth of support material to assist you with preparing for your exams. The following is only a small example of the extensive resources available.
For resources specific to each ACCA Qualification paper, visit here to prepare yourself to achieve examination success. Resources include:
- Syllabus and study guides: to help you plan your study and to provide detailed information on what could be assessed in any examination session
- Past papers: to prepare you for the types of questions you might face so that you can practise sitting an ACCA examination paper
- Examiner reports: learn more about how the examiners felt students approached previous examinations; where they did well and where and how they could have performed better
- Technical articles: on key examinable topics to support your study
- Reading lists: additional sources of information to broaden the scope of your learning.
Read 'Reading and planning time' and how to use this time to your advantage, before you start writing your exam paper on exam day.