Academics and Careers staff
ACCA Australia and New Zealand (ANZ) participate in a range of on campus activities across ANZ Universities from:
- Attendance at on campus careers fairs
- Guest lectures & Presentations
- Joint activities and sponsorship of student societies
- Campus Ambassador activities
- Drop in sessions and meetings with academic and careers related staff to discuss exemptions
Please email us if you are interested in any of the above or following services.
Presentations on campus:
- Can be hosted by local ACCA members from a range of industries to come and present to students about technical aspects of their job, their industry and or their career journey.
- Can be hosted by an ACCA member of staff to talk about the benefits and features of the ACCA Qualification.
- ACCA ANZ is happy to discuss sponsorship opportunities with on campus student societies; particularly accounting, finance and international student related societies.
- ACCA Campus Ambassadors support ACCA activities and improve ACCA brand visibility on their campus. We have a number of Ambassadors operating across ANZ universities; do check the Campus Ambassadors database and see if there is an active ambassador on your campus. If not, and you have students who would be suitable, please let us know.
- If you want to discuss the exemptions offered to degree programmes at your university, you can check the details for your university here and email us for more information.