Achieve CPD units in Australia & New Zealand
All ACCA members who are active in the workplace are required to complete CPD on an annual basis.
You should be aware of the various routes that you can follow to complete your CPD, including the unit route, ACCA Approved Employer route or IFAC body route. Click here to find out more informaiton about CPD.
In addition to the many options you already have in completing your CPD, ACCA members in Australia and New Zealand have these additional alternative pathways to undertake their CPD requirements:
• Attending local ACCA CPD events >>more
• Attending local ACCA interest group gatherings >>more
• Attending seminars and workshops organised by local CPD partners >>more
• Getting your employer registered for ACCA Approved Employer program - please contact ACCA Australia & New Zealand office if your organisation is willing to apply ACCA Approved Employer status
- note this is likely to require that there are at least a few ACCA members in your organisation
• Attending ACCA global webinars and reading ACCA online resources >>more